Friday, February 9, 2007

Have You Seen It?

If you haven't, check it out. The latest Covalentia Version 2.2 at http://www.covalentia.net ;)



Oh, by the way, here's a reply from exabytes regarding the previous hosting issue:

I wrote:
--------------------------------------------------
Dear Exabytes,
I think you should clearly state in your website that the MySQL supported is version 4, and not the latest version 5. Version 5 has been around for quite sometime. If you only put just 'MySQL', a lot of people will assume that it is the latest version.

In regards to my client's hosting (
www.danial.com.my), my app runs on ASP.NET 2.0. So, to host on Linux is not an option. My solution now is to advise them to either terminate, refund their money and look for another hosting company, OR pay an extra RM 380 per year for your Microsoft SQL database service. We'll let you know then.

Reply:
--------------------------------------------------
Hello Cozta,
Thanks again for your feedback.
I have reported your suggestion to our management for further review.
Hope to hear for good reply from you.
If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact. Thank You!
[Censored]
--------------------
Customer Service Manager
Exa Bytes Network Sdn Bhd

No comments: