Saturday, June 3, 2006

Covalentia

I've finally decided to make Covalentia freely available/downloadable. The 2nd version of Covalentia, ie. Covalentia V.2.0.1 shall be released hopefully at the end of this month, if not, early next month (July). Anybody who's interested can download and try it out at http://www.covalentia.net (which will be upgraded soon, not now), help me fix the bugs, make it better by all means ;)

The requirements are as follows:
  • You must be a C# .Net programmer, preferrably intermediate level
  • You must posses an original or a licensed Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
  • .Net Framework 2.0
  • IIS 5++
  • Microsoft SQL Server 2000/MSDE or MySql Server 5.0
  • You must be a girl, preferrably single (or single mother) - I'm just kiddin' :)
Okay, now, where was I? Currently, I'm finalizing the Core Module and Features and fixing some of the critical bugs. More updates afterwards. Heh.

No comments: